- Haslam, S. A., & Reicher, S. D. (2011). Beyond conformity: Revisiting classic studies and exploring the dynamics of resistance. In J. Jetten & M. J. Hornsey (Eds.). Rebels in groups: Dissent, deviance, difference and defiance (pp.324-344). London and New York: Psychology Press.
- Haslam, S. A., & Reicher, S. D. (2010). The requirement for a non-individualistic psychology of individual differences: Evidence from studies of tyranny and oppression. European Review of Personality, 24, 492-494.
- Jetten, J., Haslam, C., Haslam, S. A., & Branscombe, N. (2009). The social cure. Scientific American Mind, 20(5), 26-33.
This is the cover article in the September issue, and it examines the critical role that group life plays in promoting well-being. The paper discusses data from a range of contexts, including the BBC Prison Study.
- Haslam, S. A. & Reicher, S. D. (2008). Questioning the banality of evil. The Psychologist, 21, 16-19.
- Reicher, S. D, Haslam, S. A., & Rath, R. (2008). Making a virtue of evil: A five-step social identity model of the development of collective hate. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2, 1313-1344.